Liability Disclaimer and Full Warranty
TruckVault, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser that the Shotlock™ Solo-Vault™ (“the product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years (24 months) from the date of purchase. In the event of any defects in material or workmanship, TruckVault’s sole liability shall be to repair or replace the defective product or components, at its sole discretion. Allow six to eight weeks for repair or replacements. The conditions and extent of the Warranty are as follows:
- If it becomes necessary to send the product to TruckVault, the product must be shipped in its original carton or equivalent, fully insured with all shipping charges prepaid. TruckVault is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred in shipping.
- Advance return authorization is required from our Customer Service Department. 800-967-8107. If service on the product is required during the warranty period, obtain the authorization and send your product, together with a copy of your sales receipt with date of purchase (required), name, street, daytime telephone number and (if available) e-mail address to:
TruckVault PO. Box 734 / 211 Township Street
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284-0734
- This Warranty is void if (except for law enforcement personnel) the product is used for commercial purposes, or if service has been performed on the product by anyone other than TruckVault.
- This Warranty does not apply to any product that has been altered, misused, neglected or which has been used other than in accordance with the furnished instructions.
- Except to the extent prohibited by law, all implied warranties are disclaimed, including fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and course of dealing or trade, and in no event shall they have greater duration than the warranty period set forth above.
- Under no circumstances shall TruckVault be liable for any loss or any damage, injury or death, or direct, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or attributable to the malfunction, use or inability to use (including but not limited to because of a lost, misplaced, stolen or forgotten code) the product.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or limitations or incidental or consequential damages, so THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.